UPTET 2016-2017 Notification, Online Application Form, Application Fee, and Exam Date available at @upbasiceduboard.gov.in:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the notification and invited online application from eligible candidates for UPTET 2016. Interested candidates can apply for UP TET 2016 from the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is an exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board to fill up the eligible and qualified teachers in the primary and upper primary schools. The Teachers Eligibility Test is necessary for the candidates, who want to join as the teacher in the Uttar Pradesh state. This is one of the most popular exams among aspirants who are searching government teacher Job in UP after completed B.Ed./BTC.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 576.00Was: INR 638.00
- Price: INR 740.00Was: INR 925.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 226.00
- Price: INR 112.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 288.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 75.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
UP TET 2016-2017 Notification
The UPTET 2016-2017 exam will be conducted to fill up qualified teachers in Primary Level (Class 1 to 5) and Upper Primary Level (Class 6 to 8). The details provided in the official notification is complicated and hence we are providing the whole process in a simple way, so that candidates can understand easily and make an online application, but candidates are advised to read the full notification carefully before going to make an online application. The candidates can download detailed notification from the link provided at the last of the post.
The Uttar Pradesh TET 2016 exam will be divided into two papers. Paper 1 for those candidates, who want to join as a teacher in the primary level and Paper 2 for those, who want to join in upper primary level. The candidates can apply for Paper 1 only, Paper 2 only or for both papers. Keep in mind that if you are applying for both papers, you must pay fees for both papers.
Educational Qualification: The candidates, who want to apply for class 1 to 5th class must have valid BTC or D.Ed., or 2years BTC Urdu or bachelor degree from NCTE or UGC recognized university/colleges. The candidates in last year of the required degree courses can also apply for UP TET 2016.
The candidates, who want to apply for class 6 to class 8 must have the valid graduate degree with D.Ed. having minimum 50% marks or have done intermediate with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.A./B.S.C.Ed. or B.ed./ B.S.C.Ed. from NCTE or UGC approved university or colleges, or BTC training from UP or 2 years program in BTC/CT (Nursery)/NTT.
The candidates of Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are eligible for 5% of relaxation in marks as per UP government norms.
Application Fee for UPTET 2016: The candidates belong to General category and OBC needs to pay Rs.400/- for Paper 1 or Paper 2 and those, who belongs to SC and ST needs to pay Rs.200/- for Paper 1 or Paper 2 as application fee. The candidates, who want to appear in both exams i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2, needs to make separate registration and also pay application fee separately i.e. Rs.400/- for Paper 1 and Rs.400/- for Paper 2.
Physically handicapped candidates note down that they don’t need to pay any fees and are exempted from application fee.
The UPTET 2016 exam fees can be paid either by e-challan or by SBI Internet Banking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards/other bank Internet Banking mode and will be deposited in the account of SBI.
The tentative schedule of UPTET 2016-2017 Exam
|Sr. No.||Program Details||Dates|
|1.||Date of UP TET 2016 Notification||03-10-2016|
|2.||Online registration starts from||05-10-2016|
|3.||Last date for registration of UP TET 2016-2017||24-10-2016 till 6:00 PM|
|4.||Last date for submission of application form and Fee payment||26-10-2016 till 6:00 PM|
|5.||Starting date for making correction in application form||03-11-2016|
|6.||Last date for making correction in application form||07-11-2016 till 6:00 PM|
|7.||UPTET 2016 Admit Card downloading starts from||01-12-2016|
|8.||Date of Examination||19-12-2016 Morning Shift: 10:00 AM to 12:30PM, Evening Shift: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM|
|9.||UPTET 2016 Answer Key release date||27-12-2016|
|10.||Date of UPTET 2016 Result||28-02-2017|
How to apply online for UPTET 2016
The candidates can make application through online mode only and no offline applications will be accepted. The candidates can follow the given steps for online application of UPTET 2016. Before going to make an online application, the candidates are advised to read the official notification and all details carefully which is provided by the UP Basic Education Board on their official portal. The aspirants are advised to take all the documents like degree certificate etc. and scanned image of recent photograph (should be less than 20 kb in size and JPEG format only).
- Visit the official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in and click the link given in STEP 1 to read all the details regarding UPTET 2016.
- After reading all important guidelines provided by the board now again come to the home page and click the link given in STEP 2 to make online registration or online application.
- Fill all the details on online registration page in The English language only correct and upload your photograph. Don’t make mistakes during the form filling and click on ‘SAVE’ button
- Now you will get your registration no. if you have filled all data. Print this registration page for future reference.
- Now go to the home page of board website and click the link given in ‘STEP 3’ to pay your application fee. Choose the mode and fill correct details. Don’t forget to take a print of fee receipt paid by online mode or e-challan print.
- Now you can print your application form by entering registration number, date of birth and fee payment transaction number received from the bank.
Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in