Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1000 Women/Lady Constable Posts at @uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in:
Uttarakhand Police, Govt. of Uttarakhand has released a notification for recruitment of 1000 Female Constable Posts by direct recruitment in the form of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016. All Female candidates who are seeking government job may apply for Uttarakhand Police Female Constable Vacancies in the prescribed application form.
Uttarakhand Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Govt. of Uttarakhand and is the law enforcement agency for the state. It is Uttarakhand Police’s responsibility to keep law and order in control and to do that it is recruiting eligible candidates for the force.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 601.00Was: INR 740.00
- Price: INR 152.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 106.00Was: INR 180.00
- Price: INR 85.00Was: INR 160.00
- Price: INR 244.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 420.00
- Price: INR 211.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 82.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 204.00Was: INR 399.00
UK Lady Constable Recruitment 2016
Recently, Uttarakhand Police Department has released an advertisement and invited application for 1000 vacancies of women constable posts by direct recruitment. Check out the detailed information, application form, educational qualification, exam pattern, fee, selection process etc details here.
District wise Vacancy details
- Pithoragarh – 48 Vacancies
- Pauri Garhwal – 48 Vacancies
- Rudraprayag – 23 Vacancies
- Tehri Garhwal – 61 Vacancies
- Udham Singh Nagar – 163 Vacancies
- Uttarkashi – 33 Vacancies
Age Limit: The candidates having age between 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2016) i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.1998 can submit an application.
Educational Qualification: The candidates having Intermediate (12th pass) certificate from Uttarakhand Board of School Education Ramnagar (Nainital) or equivalent examination pass can apply. Candidate should be registered in any of the Employment Offices of Uttarakhand State till closing date of receipt of application form.
- Gen/OBC & SC Candidates – Minimum 152 cm
- Candidates of Hill areas – Minimum 147 cm
- ST Candidates – Minimum 147 cm
Weight: Minimum 45Kg
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done for Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 on the basis of Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Written examination. The merit list will be prepared district wise and category wise on the basis of total marks obtained by candidates in the PMT/PET and written exam.
Examination Fee: The candidates have to pay examination fees as follow and can be paid through Treasury Challan.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.60/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs.15/-
Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016
- Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Police Department
- Name of Post: Women/Lady Constable Posts.
- No. of Vacancies: 1000 Posts.
- Job Location: Various (in Uttarakhand State)
- Educational Qualification: 12th Pass
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (as on 01-01-2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Selection Process: PMT, PET and Written Exam
- Examination Fee: Rs.60/- for General/OBC Category, Rs.15/- for ST/SC Category
Important Dates to Remind:
- Application form submitting starts from: Started Already
- Last Date of Form Submission: 01-03-2016 till 5 PM
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Female Constable Posts
The female candidates, who are eligible and desirous my apply for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Female Constable post by submitting an application in prescribed form. The candidates have to submit an offline application to the respective District SP Office before the closing date.
The candidates should keep in mind that they can submit only one application form and the candidates who will submit multiple application forms at the various location will be disqualified for the recruitment.
The candidates can download the application form and official notification through below link.
Official Website: http://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in