WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 16529 SLST Assistant Teacher vacancies at @westbengalssc.com:
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a notification 1st SLST -2016 for recruitment of Assistant Teachers in Government aided /sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools in the form of WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates may submit an online application against 16529 Assistant Teacher posts and should check all details like educational qualification, exam dates, and age limit etc details here on this page.
Update (18-11-2016): WBSSC will conduct SLST Secondary Level exam on 27-11-2016 from 12:00 noon to 1:00PM and Higher Secondary Level exam on 04-12-2016 from 12:00 noon to 1:00PM.
WBSSC will issue Admit Card for 1st SLST as given below dates and can be downloaded from the link given below.
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 571.00Was: INR 725.00
- Price: INR 734.00Was: INR 833.00
- Price: INR 155.00Was: INR 285.00
- Price: INR 146.00Was: INR 171.00
- Price: INR 99.00Was: INR 104.00
- Price: INR 289.00Was: INR 490.00
- Price: INR 292.00Was: INR 327.00
- Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 350.00
- Price: INR 70.00Was: INR 150.00
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Price: INR 210.00Was: INR 399.00
- Secondary Level: From 16th November 2016 by 5:00 PM
- Higher Secondary Level: From 18th November 2016 by 5:00 PM
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission came into existing for the purpose of recruitment of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster/Headmistress in recognized Non-Government aided schools in West Bengal State. Nowadays, the government not only do the selection of persons for Appointment to the Post of Teacher but also recruiting non-teaching staff like Librarian, Clerk and various Group-D staff in recognized Non-Government aided Schools in West Bengal.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Details for Assistant Teachers Posts
Recently, The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has issued a notification and going to hold 1st SLST-2016 (State Level Selection Test for Recruitment) for the appointment of Assistant Teachers. This is one of the best chances for aspirants, who want to join in the teaching profession in the West Bengal State. Check out the number of vacancies and other details about this recruitment drive below.
The WBSSC has published two separate notifications for recruitment of Assistant Teachers in the State Government aided/sponsored schools. Check out the WBSSC Recruitment Notifications.
- Memo. No. 860/6602/CSSC/ESTT/2016: For Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools (IX-X and XI-XII) Except Hill Region
- Memo. No. 861/6602/CSSC/ESTT/2016: For Upper Primary Level except Physical Education & Work Education (Except Hill Region)
According to the official notification of West Bengal SSC, both trained and untrained candidates may apply online for the posts of Assistant Teachers for Upper Primary Level recruitment. However, only trained candidates may apply online for the post of Assistant Teachers in Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools.
- Name of Organization: The West Bengal Central School Service Commission
- Name of Post: Assistant Teachers
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30617 (Classes – IX-X: 10233 posts, Classes – XI-XII: 6296 Posts, Upper Primary Level: 14088 Posts)
- Age Limit: 20 to 40 years as on 1st January 2016
- Exam Fee: For general & OBC candidates – Rs.250/- + Rs.5/- Bank Charge and for SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs.80/- + Rs.5/- Bank Charge.
- Educational Qualification: Honours Graduate/Post Graduate with 50% marks and B.Ed. for Hons/PG posts, for Work Education Posts: Graduate with post graduate basic training or work education as a subject in regular course, and for Physical Education Posts: Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with 50% marks.
- Pay Scale: As admissible as per Govt. Rules
- Selection Procedure: Written exam (MCQ type)
- Total No. of Questions: 55 (1 question will carry 1 mark and no negative marking)
- Admit Card: Will be notified later.
- Exam Dates: Will be notified later.
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers 2016 (Upper Primary Level except Physical Education and Work Education)
|SUBJECT GROUP||SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
|MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE||BIO. SCIENCE(UP)||2690||Download|
|MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE||PURE SCIENCE(UP)||4555||Download|
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers (XI-XII Level)
|SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (PG)||698||Download|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE (PG)||120||Download|
|HOME MANAGEMENT & NURSING (PG)||41||Download|
|HOME SCIENCE (PG)||3||Download|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE (PG)||371||Download|
|COMPUTER APPLICATION (PG)||119||Download|
|ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (PG)||1||Download|
|FINE ARTS & CRAFT (PG)||1||Download|
Tentative Vacancies For 1st SLST for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers (IX-X Level)
|SUBJECT NAME||VACANCY COUNT||DOWNLOAD|
WBSSC SLST Assistant Teacher Cut off Marks
WBSSC SLST Assistant Teacher Recruitment examination will consist 55 total marks from which General candidates will have to get 22 marks while SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates will have to get 19 marks in order to qualify in the written test for WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2016.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Notification releasing Date: 23-9-2016
- Online application starts from: 24-9-2016 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of application: 07-10-2016 (till 5.00 PM)
- Last date for depositing of fees: 18-10-2016
How to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 of Assistant Teachers Vacancies?
The aspirants can apply through online mode only for 1st SLST-2016 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Teachers. No other mode of application will be accepted for this recruitment drive. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should read official notification as well as SLST brochure carefully which you can download from the below given link.
Apply for WBSSC SLST-2016 Assistant Teachers (Except Physical Edu. & Work Edu.) for Upper Primary Level Recruitment 2016 (Online Registration Started)
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 4923 3rd RLST Non-Teaching vacancies at @westbengalssc.com:
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a notification of 3rd RLST (NT) 2016 for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in Government aided /sponsored Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools in the form of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates may submit an online application against 4923 Clerk and Group D posts and should check all details like educational qualification, exam dates, and age limit, etc. are given here on this page.
WBSSC 3rd RLST (NT) Recruitment 2016
Recently, The WBSSC has issued a notification of 3rd Regional Level Selection Test 2016 for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff namely Clerk and Group D Staff (Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper) posts. Eligible candidates may submit online application from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016 till 5:00 PM.
WBSSC RLST Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 4923
Name of the Posts:
Clerk: 1707 Posts
- Eastern Region: 441 Posts
- Northern Region: 274 Posts
- Southern Region: 284 Posts
- Western Region: 461 Posts
- South Eastern Region: 247 Posts
Group D: 3216 Posts
- Eastern Region: 738 Posts
- Northern Region: 755 Posts
- Southern Region: 375 Posts
- Western Region: 1034 Posts
- South Eastern Region: 314 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years (not born after 01-01-1998) and maximum 40 years (not born earlier than 02-01-1976) as on 01-01-2016. There will be relaxation in upper age up to 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman, 3 years for OBC, and 8 years for PH Candidates.
Educational Qualification: For Clerk posts, candidates should be passed School Final/Madhyamic or its equivalent or Old H.S. in lieu of School Final/Madhyamic or its equivalent. For Group D posts, candidates must be passed class 8 (VIII) from any school recognized or affiliated by Board/Council or equivalent.
Application Fees: The candidates can pay the application fee by online mode through Internet Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card, or through printed Bank Challan with cash, during office hours at any branch of Allahabad Bank, or through Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly. The fee details will be as follow.
- Application Fees for Clerk Post: For general & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates Rs.140/- + Rs.5/- (Bank Charge or Online Charge) and Rs.70/- + Rs.5/- for SC/ST/PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH candidates.
- Application Fees for Group D Staff: For general & OBC-A/OBC-B candidates Rs.120/- + Rs.5/- (Bank Charge or Online Charge) and Rs.60/- + Rs.5/- for SC/ST/PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 (3rd RLST NT 2016 posts) based on written exam merit, personality test, and interview.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 10-08-2016 at 5:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2016 (5:00 PM)
- Last Date to Pay Application fees by Cash Challan: 05-09-2016 by 5:00 PM
How to Apply Online for WBSSC Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are eligible and interested in the WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for Clerk and Group D posts may submit an online application by following simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of WBSSC i.e. www.westbengalssc.com
- Navigate to Information in c/w 3rd RLST(NT) for (Clerk and Group-D), 2016 and click the link to Apply Online.
- Enter all essential details carefully and upload the required resized scan images.
- Pay required fees online or through offline mode.
- Submit the final application form for WBSSC RLST Recruitment 2016 and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.westbengalssc.com