Amazon Quiz 15 August 2020 Answers: Amazon Daily QuizTime answers are live now. The user needs to submit the correct answers to the Amazon Daily Quiz to win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Daily Quiz comprises of questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive examination, it is also an excellent time to improve your general knowledge. Apart from enhancing your GK, you can also be able to win exciting prizes daily.
There are usually five questions in the Amazon Daily Quiz. The Amazon quiz is the app only and starts daily at 8 AM and is live till 12 PM. Name of the winner will be announced after a lucky day on the same day.
- How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz to Win Prizes?
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers Contest Details & How To Enter
- Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2020 to Win Oneplus Y Series TV
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 11 August 2020 to Win Dyson Air Purifier
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 10 August 2020 to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 9 August 2020 to Win OnePlus 7t Pro
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 8 August 2020 to Win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 7 August 2020 to Win Fossil Explorist Watch
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 6 August to Win 50000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers to Win Huawei P30 Pro
- Amazon Daily Quiz 4 August 2020 Answers to Win Dyson Air Purifier
- Q1. Who recently became the second-fastest all-rounder to reach the Test double of 4000 runs and 150 wickets?
- Q2. Rose Christiane Raponda became the first female prime minister of which country in July 2020?
- Q3. Lourdes Roman Catholic shrine, which organised world’s first e-pilgrimage, is located in which country?
- Q4. Which country has recently started resettling Rohingya refugees on a floating island named ‘Bhasan Char’?
- Q5. What is the name of the comet discovered by NASA, which is said to be visible to the naked eye in the month of July?
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz to Win Prizes?
Amazon Daily Quiz is the App only offer, so all the users are advised to download and install the Amazon shopping app in their mobile device.
- If you haven’t yet installed the Amazon App, Download it from Google Play or iOS App store.
- Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone.
- Now click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button.
- You have to correctly answer the five questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz to win exciting prizes.
- After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
- The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winner’s list declaration date.
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers Contest Details & How To Enter
- This Contest will commence daily from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an exciting prize.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2020 to Win Oneplus Y Series TV
Q1: The first woman to hold a Cabinet Rank in the Indian government Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, held which Ministry?
Answer 1: Minister of Heath
Q2: Under whose leadership was Azad Hind, an Indian provisional government, established in Japanese occupied Singapore during World War II?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3: The world celebrated this 25th July as the 100th birthday of Rosalind Franklin, known for her contributions to the discovery of what?
Answer 3: Molecular structure of DNA
Q4: The Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s last remaining great wildlife habitat, is located in which country?
Answer 4: Botswana
Q5: Which young revolutionary, along with Prafulla Chaki, attempted to assassinate a British judge, Magistrate Douglas Kingsford?
Answer 5: Khudiram Bose
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 11 August 2020 to Win Dyson Air Purifier
Q1. India recently helped in restoring a 300-year-old Kali temple at Natore in which country?
Answer 1: Bangladesh
Q2. Which country has been announced to be the host of the 2020 edition of the Indian Premier League?
Answer 2: UAE
Q3. The Ministry of Human Resource & Development in the Indian government has recently been renamed as what?
Answer 3: Ministry of Education
Q4. The Grand Finale of which of these events, where students would be competing to solve 243 problem statements is from August 1-3, 2020?
Answer 4: Smart India Hackathon
Q5. Naseerudddin Shah plays the role of Pandit Radhemohan Rathod in which Amazon original series?
Answer 5: Bandish Bandits
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 10 August 2020 to Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
Q1. Which renowned striker has become the first player to score 50 goals in Serie A, Premier League, and La Liga?
Answer 1: Cristiano Ronaldo
Q2. Which of these is considered to be the world’s oldest film festival, whose 77th edition is slated to happen in September 2020?
Answer 2: Venice Film Festival
Q3. ‘Quest for Restoring Financial Stability in India’ is a recently released book written by which Former Deputy Governor of RBI?
Answer 3: Viral Acharya
Q4. Which Professional football league in India has become the first league from South Asia to be inducted in the World Leagues Forum?
Answer 4: ISL
Q5. Which former diplomat is the author of the recently released book ‘The India Way: Strategies for an Uncertain World’?
Answer 5: S Jaishankar
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 9 August 2020 to Win OnePlus 7t Pro
Q1. With which of these countries has the Reserve Bank of India agreed to do a currency swap worth $400 million?
Answer 1: Sri Lanka
Q2. Which English cricketer has topped the ICC all-rounder rankings following a brilliant performance in the second Test against West Indies?
Answer 2: Ben Stokes
Q3. Which of these movies is based on the life of a woman described in S. Hussain Zaidi’s book ‘Mafia Queens of Mumbai’?
Answer 3: Gangubai Kathiawadi
Q4. A test series between England and which team is played for the Wisden Trophy?
Answer 4: West Indies
Q5. The ‘MAUSAM’ app for forecasting weather was recently launched on the foundation day of which of these?
Answer 5: Ministry of Earth Sciences
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 8 August 2020 to Win Noise Shots Wireless Headphones
Q1. India’s mixed relay team of the 2018 Asian Games had it’s silver medal upgraded to gold after which team got disqualified?
Answer 1: Bahrain
Q2. Which of these movies is based on the life of IPS officer Abhayanand, who began the Super 30- free tutorial along with Anand Kumar?
Answer 2: Pareeksha
Q3. The ICC T20 World Cup 2020, that was postponed recently, was scheduled to be held in which country?
Answer 3: Australia
Q4. Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the President of which country was featured in the news lately because he took his presidential oath in Sanskrit
Answer 4: Suriname
Q5. Which popular Asian band is set to headline the 10th edition of the virtual iHeartRadio Music Festival along with Miley Cyrus and Coldplay?
Answer 5: BTS
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 7 August 2020 to Win Fossil Explorist Watch
Q1. The movie ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ features which of these actors playing the role of inspector Jatil Yadav?
Answer 1: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Q2. Bathynomus raksasa is the name of the 14 legged sea cockroach recently discovered by researchers in which ocean?
Answer 2: Indian Ocean
Q3. The third unit of the Kakrapar Atomic Power Project (KAPP-3) recently achieved its ‘first criticality’. Which Indian state is it in?
Answer 3: Gujarat
Q4. Which smartphone recently became the first ever phone in the world to be launched via an Augmented Reality event?
Answer 4: One Plus Nord
Q5. Lalji Tandon, who recently passed away at 85, was the presiding governor of which state?
Answer 5: Madhya Pradesh
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers 6 August to Win 50000 Pay Balance
Q1. ‘Paheli’ is a recently released song from which movie, based on the life of a famous Indian?
Answer 1: Shakuntala Devi
Q2. Sofia Kenin, the winner of the 2020 Australian Open women’s singles title, represents which country?
Answer 2: USA
Q3. What was the colour of the rare albino turtle recently spotted in the Balasore district of Odisha?
Answer 3: Yellow
Q4. Padmanabhaswamy is the tutelary deity of which royal family of India?
Answer 4: Travancore
Q5. To mark the date of the establishment of FIDE, United Nations celebrated July 20th 2020, as what day for the first time?
Answer 5: World Chess Day
Amazon Daily QuizTime Answers to Win Huawei P30 Pro
Q1. Which actress who starred as a child artist in Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Rockstar’ , plays a lead role in a Hindi movie based on a John Green novel?
Answer 1: Sanjana Sanghi
Q2. Former World Rally Championship winner Carlos Sainz won which famous event in January 2020 at the age of 57?
Answer 2: Dakar Rally
Q3. Recently, Indian ambassador to France, Jawed Ashraf flagged off 5 fighter jets from which company, that has joined the Indian Airforce?
Answer 3: Rafale
Q4. In response, to a request from the WHO, India recently sent $1 million worth of anti-tuberculosis medicine to which country?
Answer 4: North Korea
Q5. Prospina, HeliNa, Dhruvastra are all what type of missiles used by the Indian Armed Forces?
Answer 5: Anti-tank missiles
Amazon Daily Quiz 4 August 2020 Answers to Win Dyson Air Purifier
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon quiz and their answers that can help you win Dyson Air Purifier.
Q1. Who recently became the second-fastest all-rounder to reach the Test double of 4000 runs and 150 wickets?
Answer 1: Ben Stokes
Q2. Rose Christiane Raponda became the first female prime minister of which country in July 2020?
Answer 2: Gabon
Q3. Lourdes Roman Catholic shrine, which organised world’s first e-pilgrimage, is located in which country?
Answer 3: France
Q4. Which country has recently started resettling Rohingya refugees on a floating island named ‘Bhasan Char’?
Answer 4: Bangladesh
Q5. What is the name of the comet discovered by NASA, which is said to be visible to the naked eye in the month of July?
Answer 5: Neowise