Amazon Freedom Quiz contest is live now. If you want to win Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance, here are correct Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers. Check out the Amazon Freedom Quiz contest details to participate and win Rs.25,000/- Amazon Pay Balance.
If you play the Amazon Freedom quiz contest and give all the correct answers, you can win Rs.25,000 Pay balance. Getting any question incorrect in the Freedom Quiz contest makes you incompetent for winning this game and prize. If you don’t know the right answers for this quiz, here are all five accurate answers to the Amazon Freedom Quiz.
- How to Play Amazon Freedom Quiz 2020
- Freedom Quiz Amazon Contest Details
- Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
- Q1. Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
- Q2. Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
- Q3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
- Q4. How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
- Q5. Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
- Details of Amazon Freedom Quiz Contest & How To Enter
How to Play Amazon Freedom Quiz 2020
Those who want to play the Amazon Freedom Quiz contest 2020 and want to earn money as Amazon Pay balance need to follow the below steps.
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play or Apple Store if you haven’t already installed it.
- Open and Sign in to the Amazon app using your credentials.
- Search for “FunZone” or “Quiz” in Amazon app.
- Look for Freedom Quiz, Answer and win Rs.25,000
- Click on the ‘Play Now’ button to answer the questions.
Freedom Quiz Amazon Contest Details
|Name of Contest||Amazon Freedom Quiz|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Total Prizes||4 Prizes|
|Available On||Amazon App Only|
|Questions Based On||General Knowledge|
|Time Period||8 August 2020 to 10 August 2020|
|Winner Announcement||30th August 2020|
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers – Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
Here are the Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers that are correct to win the prize money.
Q1. Who was independent India’s first woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer 1: Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Q2. Using an SBI Credit Card, what’s the maximum discount that can be availed during Freedom Sale?
Answer 2: ₹1,500
Q3. Where was Mahatma Gandhi on Aug 15, 1947?
Answer 3: Kolkata
Q4. How many States and Union Territories(UTs) does India have?
Answer 4: 28 States, 9 UTs
Q5. Where does the Prime Minister of India raise the National Flag, every year during Independence Day?
Answer 5: Red Fort
Congratulations!!! You have completed the Amazon Freedom Quiz Contest and now eligible to win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance.
Details of Amazon Freedom Quiz Contest & How To Enter
- This Contest will commence on 08 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 4 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- There are a total of 4 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th August 2020.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.