Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 for 520 Constable Posts at chandigarhpolice.nic.in, Chandigarh Police Recruitment Online Application form and exam dates:
Chandigarh Administration Police Department has recently issued a notification and invited online application from eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Constable in Chandigarh Police. As per notification, Chandigarh police is going to fill 520 Constable Posts. The candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria can only apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment.
Interested candidates are requested to read the official notification and other online details before going to apply online. The online form submission already starts from 1st December 2015, and will close on 31st December 2015. The Chandigarh Police Recruitment online application form is available on the official website of the department.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 Online Application
Chandigarh Police has been playing a key role and continuously striving to keep the city safe and secure. It is the 1st planned city in India. The city planner Le-Corbusier designs the city plan only for half a million people but today its population has crossed one million. As the population increased in the city, it’s the responsibility of Chandigarh Police to take many steps towards strengthening its infrastructure and management of traffic. The mission of Chandigarh Police is to resolve to give people an efficient, law-abiding and responsive law enforcement machinery so that they are recruiting in their various units like crime wing, Operation Cell, Security Wing, Traffic Police, etc. as per requirement.
chandigarhpolice.nic.in Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) can apply for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment. The candidates having the birth date between 01-01-1990 to 31-12-1996 (both days included) can apply for this job. There will be an age relaxation as per government rules. The upper age limit will be 3 years and 5 years for the candidates belong to OBC and SC respectively. In addition, to this, a valid driving license (Motor Car and Motor Cycle) is mandatory for all candidates including Ex-servicemen from the concerned licensing authority. The candidates having height 170 cm (Male) and 157.5 cm (Female) along with chest (only for male candidates) unexpanded-expanded measurement with 84-88 cm are eligible to apply online for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Details
- Name of the Department: Chandigarh Administration Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total Number of Posts: 520
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (General Category), 18-28 years (OBC Category), 18-30 years (SC Category)
- Process of Registration: Online Form Submission
- Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2 or equivalent)
- Application Status: started from 01st December 2015
- Online Application Last Date: 31st December 2015
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade pay 3200/- per month
- Registration Fees: Rs.500/- for General and OBC. No fees for SC/ST
- Selection Process: Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE & MT) followed by written test
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Application Fees & Pay Scale
The candidates belong to General Category and OBC have to pay Rs.500/- and there will be no any fees for the candidates belong to SC and Ex-servicemen. The aspirants, who selected for the Chandigarh Police Constable Post will qualify to get a Pay Scale of Rs.10,300-34,800 along with Grade Pay of Rs.3,200/- per month.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment will be based on Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE & MT) followed by written test along with an interview. The candidates who will qualify in PE & MT will be eligible to appear in the written exam and shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for Interview.
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Download
The candidates, who will qualify in the Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE & MT) can download their admit card from the official website after the online form submission process closed.
Chandigarh Police Constable Result 2016
The qualified candidates from in the Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE & MT) will be eligible for written examination. The Chandigarh Police Constable Result will be available on the official website within 3 to 4 weeks from the date of written exam.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 Online Application Process
The eligible candidates can apply online from the official website or the link given on this page. The candidates are advised to follow simple steps given on this page to fill up online application form.
- Visit the official website of Chandigarh Police i.e. chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Now move your mouse on the Recruitment and click on constables.
- Now click on Recruitment of Constables -2015 link and then Recruitment of Constables (520 Posts).
- Find ‘Click here to Apply Online Application’ link and click on it.
- Read all instruction carefully and then click on Apply Online link.
- The new page will open with ‘Important Instructions like the digital size of scanned photograph etc. Read all instruction on that page and go to the end of the page. Check the box and click on submit button to apply online.
- Follow all instruction and fill up the application form with proper details and hit submit button.
- At last, take a print of application form for future reference.
The candidates can download the official notification from this link. Before going to apply online, candidates should read official notification carefully.