MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Apply online for 374 Postman/Mail guard Vacancies at @dopmp.in:
Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has issued a notification for recruitment of 374 posts of Postman/Mail Guard vacancies on their official website in the form of MP Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016. The candidates, who are interested in getting a government job in the Madhya Pradesh postal department should check out all the details of this job drive on this page.
Department of Posts, Office of the Post Master General, Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has issued a notification for the recruitment of 374 Postman/ Mail Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-04-2016 at 00.00 hrs to 05-05-2016 at 23.59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
MP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 374
Name of the Post:
- Postman: 367
- Bhopal: 58 Posts
- Hoshangabad: 16 Posts
- Balaghat: 18 Posts
- Sagar: 22 Posts
- Vidisha: 07 Posts
- Chhatarpur: 15 Posts
- Chhindwara: 12 Posts
- Shahdol: 12 Posts
- Rewa: 19 Posts
- Guna: 14 Posts
- Gwalior: 30 Posts
- Indore City: 24 Posts
- Indore Mfl: 12 Posts
- Jabalpur: 26 Posts
- Khandwa: 10 Posts
- Mandsaur: 18 Posts
- Morena: 11 Posts
- Ratlam: 12 Posts
- Sehore: 11 Posts
- Ujjain: 21 Posts
- Mail Guard: 07
- RMS MP Division Bhopal: 03 Posts
- RMS ID Division Indore: 00 Posts
- RMS JB Division Jabalpur: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 05-05-2016 for General Candidates. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 for OBC, 10 for PH+UR, 15 for PH+SC/ ST, 13 for PH+OBC, up to 40 for General Government Servants, 45 for SC/ ST Government Servants & 43 for OBC Government Servants.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University.
Probation Period: Two years
Registration Fee: All category candidates must pay Rs.100/- as a registration fee who have registered.
Application Fee: All male candidates belonging to unreserved and OBC categories should pay Rs.400/- at any post office with E-payment facility within 4 days of the date of registration. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Physically Handicapped/Women are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude test & merit basis. If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Aptitude test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 10-04-2016 at 00.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05-05-2016 till 23.59 hrs.
- Aptitude Test Date: Will be updated soon.
How to Apply for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are eligible and interested, may submit an online application for the post of Postman and Mail Guard by following simple steps given here. Before applying online for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, candidates should keep the scanned image of photograph and signature ready as mentioned in the instructions.
The candidates should keep in mind that they can apply for only one division either choosing Postman cadre in Postal Division or Mail Guard cadre in Railway Mail Service Division. If an applicant registers more than one application on-line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- Visit the official website of MP Postal Circle i.e. dopmp.in
- Navigate to the ‘Apply’ link located in the top menu and click it.
- Click on ‘Apply’ link for which post you want to submit an online application.
- Fill all required details carefully, upload the images and submit the application.
- Candidates must note down the registration number and password for further process.
- After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- Pay required fees at any post office with E-Payment facility.
- Now update the payment details in the portal through LOGIN for completion of registration process.
- Once payment details are updated on the website, the application may be downloaded through login credential after 48 hours of payment updating.
- Keep a copy of fee challan receipt issued by the Post office and application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.dopmp.in