MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 2371 Assistant Professor Posts at @mponline.gov.in:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a job notification for recruitment of Assistant Professor Examination in the form of MPPSC Recruitment 2016 on the official website of Commission. The candidates may submit an online application for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 before the closing date. Before going to submit an online application, candidates should check all the details like exam dates, age limit, educational qualification, and pay scale etc details on this page.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is the popular organization in the state of Madhya Pradesh which conducts various competitive examinations for recruitment of officers and employees in the department of MP Government. The recruitment has been done by free, fair and transparent manner. The Commission offers government jobs and hence a large number of candidates apply for various recruitment drive release every year.
MP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 Details
Recently, MPPSC has released a job notification for recruitment of 2371 Assistant Professor Posts. The candidates may submit an application through online mode only for the MPPSC Recruitment 2016. The candidates are advised to check all the details here as well as official notification.
The MPPSC has published the subject wise vacancy details with reserved and unreserved posts in the official notification, so candidates may apply against respective subject vacant posts.
Age Limit: The candidates from MP State origin, who have age between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2017 may apply while candidates except MP State origin must have age between 21 years to 35 years as on 01-01-2017 may apply for MP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 posts.
The age relaxation may apply for the reserved category candidates as per MP Government norms.
Educational Qualification: The candidates having the postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university may apply for this teacher job.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who qualify for the recruitment of MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016, will get pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.6000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination performance and interview.
Examination & Application Fee: The candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC candidates from MP origin have to pay Rs.600/- while rest candidates have to pay Rs.1200/- as an examination and application fee.
All candidates have to Rs.40/- additionally as a portal fee. The fees can be paid at any Kiosk center in MP.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
- Name of Conducting Authority: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Name of Posts: Assistant Professor (Teacher)
- Total Posts: 2,371
- Age Limit: Not Less than 21 Year
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6000/-
- Eligibility: Posts Graduate with 55% Marks in respective Subject
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/- for General and OBC candidate, Rs.600/- fees for SC/ST Candidates
- Selection Procedure: Based on performance in written test and Interview
- Date of Exam: In the third week of July 2016
- Exam Marks: 400
- Time Duration: 3:30 Hours
- Exam Syllabus: General Knowledge (100 Marks), Relative Subject Question Papers (300 Marks)
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online Application Starting From: 05-03-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application & Fee: 04-04-2016
- Date of Written Examination: In the 3rd week of July 2016
How to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Professor Posts?
The eligible and desirous candidates may apply for the recruitment of MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor posts by following simple steps given here or through direct link given by the JobsLab team.
- Visit any official website of MPPSC i.e. mponline.gov.in or mppscdemo.in or mppsc.com or mppsc.nic.in
- Now find Apply Online or Advertisement link and click it.
- Find the Assistant Professor Recruitment and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up all the required details carefully and upload the resized scan photos if required.
- Pay required fees and submit the final application.
- After submitting final application take a print of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in | www.mppsc.nic.in | www.mppscdemo.in | www.mppsc.com