PNB Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 191 Specialist Officer Posts @pnbindia.in:
Punjab National Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 191 Specialist Officer posts in various disciplines in the form of PNB Recruitment 2016 on their official website. The candidates, who want to build their career in banking sector may submit online application from here.
The Punjab National Bank was founded in 1894. The PBN is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company that has more than 6900 branches across 764 cities. PNB is one of the four banks of India, along with SBI, BOB, and ICICI Bank. Every year, PNB releases various recruitment notifications to recruit eligible candidates to provide better services to its customers.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016
The PNB has recently issued a notification for recruitment of 191 posts of Chief Manager, Manager, and Officers vacancies in various disciplines.
The candidates, who want to join as a banker may submit an online application in prescribed format from 23-08-2016 to 09-09-2016.
Other details like age limit, application fee, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
PNB Vacancy Details
Total No. of the Posts: 191 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
- Chief Manager(Architect): 01 Post
- Manager (IT) – Oracle /Finacle – DBA/ Application: 10 Posts
- Manager (IT) – SQL Server – DBS/ Application: 05 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Finacle Customization / Scripting): 20 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit: 04 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Mobile Application: 08 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Networking:02 Posts
- Manager (IT) -Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk): 12 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Web Designer: 05 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Base 24 SwitchCoding/Testing/Management: 03 Posts
- Manager (IT) – Report Tools: 04 Posts
- Manager (IT) -Hardware: 02 Posts
- Manager (Agriculture): 30 Posts
- Manager (Security): 35 Posts
- Manager (HRD): 24 Posts
- Manager (Electrical Engineer): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil Engineer): 03 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post
- Manager (Law): 01 Post
- Fire Officers: 06 Posts
- Economic Officer: 02 Posts
- Officer (Civil Engineer): 04 Posts
- Officer (Industry) – Mechanical: 02 Posts
- Officer (Industry) – Electrical: 01 Post
- Officer (Printing Technologist): 04 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 35 years to 45 years for Sr. No. 1, 25 years to 28 years for Sr. No. 2 to 12, 25 years to 35 years for Sr. No. 13, 15 to 19, 21 years to 35 years for Sr. No. 14 as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation in upper age limit is application up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PH candidates. The candidates should refer the official notification for more age details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Architecture for Sr. No. 1, B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology/Information Technology for Sr. No. 2 to 12, Degree in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Horticulture/Veterinary Science/Dairy Science for Sr. No. 13 and for more details, refer the official notification.
Pay Scale: There will be different pay scale for each post, so candidates should refer the official notification to know the detail information about the scale of pay.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General/OBC/EXSM category have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.50/- Intimation Charges only for SC/ST/PWD Category) as an application fee/Intimation charges. The applicants may pay application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for PNB SO Recruitment on the basis of Written Exam Merit and/or personal interview.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 23-08-2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 09-09-2016
- Downloading of Call Letter for Online Exam: On or After 04-10-2016
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 14-10-2016 (Friday)
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016
The applicants should keep ready, relevant details before applying online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016. The details are given below.
- Scan and resized images of Photograph and Signature as per required specifications are given in the official notification.
- Necessary details for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Valid personal email id and Mobile, which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for PNB Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are seeking bank job must submit an online application for PNB Recruitment 2016 before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates can submit the online application by following simple steps given below to apply online for PNB SO Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab National Bank i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- Navigate to Recruitments link and click it.
- Now look for the recruitment notification and click the link to Apply Online.
- Enter your basic information in the online application form and submit it.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password which is generated by the system and displayed on your screen.
- Upload required images and click on save and next button.
- Pay required Application Fee and submit the final application form.
- Download your application form after submitting the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.pnbindia.in