SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 8134 Junior Associate Posts at @sbi.co.in:
State Bank of India has released the notification for recruitment of 8134 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) in the form of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 on their official website. Here is the good news for the aspirants, who are always looking for Bank Jobs. Check out the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 with us, how to apply, online application form, age limit, exam dates, and eligibility criteria for this recruitment drive.
State Bank of India generally known as SBI is the oldest and largest public sector bank of the country. It is a government owned corporation having more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
Recently, State Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 8134 Junior Associates vacancies in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates can submit online application from 03-01-2020 to 26-01-2020 against SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020. Check out the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply online which are given below.
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8134
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for Junior Associate vacancies.
Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute for Junior Agricultural Associate vacancies.
The aspirants keep in mind that they must possess the essential academic qualifications as on 30-06-2020.
Age Limit: The candidates have age, not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-01-2020, can submit an online application for SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment.
However, relaxation in upper age is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (No Fees for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) as an application fee through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online written test (Preliminary & Main Examination), the test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration of SBI Recruitment from: 03-01-2020
- Last date for submission of SBI Recruitment Application: 26-01-2020.
- Last date of online fee payment: 26-01-2020.
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for Prelim exam: 11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): Feb/March 2020
- Tentative Date for Downloading Call Letter for the Main exam: 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination: Tentative 19-04-2020.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020?
The candidates, who want to submit an online application for the post of Junior Associate vacancy, may follow simple steps given here. Before going to submit an online application for SBI Recruitment 2020, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Find ‘Careers With Us’ link on the homepage and click it.
- Now find SBI Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India And click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now hit yellow button written with ‘Click here for New Registration’ and fill out all the information carefully.
- Upload passport photo, signature and other documents if required.
- Pay required fee through online mode and submit the final application.
- Download the final application and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in