UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016 Apply for 2172 Vacancies @upsssc.gov.in:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of Assistant Accountant & Auditor Posts in the form of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 on the official portal of the commission. The aspirants of Uttar Pradesh, who are looking for the government job and are eligible, may submit the online application before the last date from here.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was formed in November 1988. The commission is responsible for releasing various job notifications to recruit eligible candidates in the different UP State Government department. UPSSSC is one the most popular authorized state organizations that recruits eligible and qualified aspirants in UP government departments.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Assistant Account Vacancy Details
The UPSSSC Lucknow has announced notification for the recruitment of 2172 Assistant Account & Auditor vacancies. Qualified candidates from the UP State can apply online from 13-06-2016 to 04-07-2016 for current UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Other details regarding UP Asst Account Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee, and how to apply online are given below.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2172 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Accountant: 1917 Posts
- Auditor: 255 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- General: 1067 Vacancies
- OBC: 593 Vacancies
- SC: 450 Vacancies
- ST: 42 Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate age should be from 21 to 40 year as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have the valid degree of commerce or PG Diploma in Accountancy from recognized university or institution and ‘O’ level diploma in computer certificate from recognized government institution. For more information candidates should check official notification.
Pay Scale: The candidate, who will be selected for the above said posts will be eligible to get the pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2800/-.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee as given below through State Bank e-Collect facility only. No any other mode of application fee payment will be accepted.
- General/OBC: Rs.185/- (Rs.160/- Application Fee + Rs.25/- Online Process fee)
- SC/ST: Rs.95/- (Rs.70/- Application Fee + Rs.25/- Online Process fee)
- PH Candidates: Rs.25/- (Rs.0/- Application Fee + Rs.25/- Online Process fee)
Selection Process: The UPSSSC will select candidates for the Assistant Account and Auditor posts on the basis of written exam performance and interview.
UP Asst Accountant Recruitment 2016
Each and every day, aspirants are searching for the government jobs online. The UPSSSC has provided the best chance for commerce aspirants who met the eligibility for the posts of Assistant Accountant & Auditor Posts. The candidates can apply through only online mode for the UPSSSC Asst Accountant Recruitment 2016.
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Assistant Accountant & Auditor vacancies
- Number of Vacancies: 2172 posts
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years
- Educational Qualification: Commerce Graduate & ‘O’ Level certificate.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test > Typing Test > Interview
- Type of Exam: MCQs
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 13-06-2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30-06-2016
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees: 02-07-2016
- Last Date to Submit Final Application Form: 04-07-2016
Apply Online for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are interested in working in the UP government department, may submit an online application for UP Assistant Accountant & Auditor Recruitment 2016 advertisement 12-EXAM/2016. The candidates should keep ready resized scan images like the photograph, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents before applying online for UPSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official website of Commission i.e. upsssc.gov.in or through direct link provided below.
- Navigate to the Notifications/Advertisements link and click it.
- The new page will open containing the list of current recruitment.
- Find Advt. Number 12-EXAM / 2016 advertisement and click on ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill all the required details carefully and submit it.
- The application or registration number will be generated. Note down it for future reference.
- Pay required fees through SBI e-Collect.
- Now, upload the photograph, signature, and other documents if necessary and fill the rest application form carefully.
- Submit the final application after checking all the details in the online application form.
- Download submitted application form and took a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in